On November 22, we were one of the speakers at the Internet Days. Under the theme "Billions of data can not be wrong", we presented main lessons from fact-based analysis of influence in social media.
We summarized the lessons in six different points;
- Understand the different platforms
- Be genuine - sincere - personal
- Work long-term with continuity
- Get involved if you want commitment
- Social media is for relationships and dialogue
- Work data driven
The pictures we had as a basis for this presentation can be found attached to this post. Feel free to contact us if there are questions about anything in this analysis or if you want to talk more about our lessons about fact-based analysis of influence in social media.